Last updated: May 28, 2022
As of May 28, 2022, masks are no longer required outdoors. These rules may differ based on municipality and place of business. Connecticut Beer Tours (who operated these wine tours) always has masks on board their vehicles in case the need arises.
Connecticut Beer Tours, LLC (ctwinerytours.com) does not require masks to be worn on their vehicles.
Connecticut Beer Tour (ctwinerytours.com) employees are all vaccinated and will not be wearing masks when on tours unless specifically asked to do so.
Guidelines as of March 28, 2022
Vineyards in Connecticut update their rules based on personal preference. We try to remain as up to date as possible with all their rules, but they can change at a moments notice.
- We inform all vineyards of our arrival. Weather permitting, some vineyards have seating outdoors. All seating is limited not 100% guaranteed.
- Some are allowing us to reserve space while others are first come first serve seating.
- We recommend packing portable camping chairs, just in case we need to find a spot on the vineyard property to enjoy our time there.
- Some Connecticut vineyards are offering wine tastings, while others are offering bottle or glass sales only.
In addition, all the below rules still apply:
- NO OUTSIDE LIQUIDS OF ANY KIND are allowed to be brought on site AS PER STATE LAW.
- Seating is max 8 per table (same reduce to 4 per table) depending on vineyard.
- Tables and chairs CANNOT be moved.
- Tables and chairs will be sanitized regularly.
- Credit cards are the preferred payment method.
- Restrooms should only occupy one customer at a time. Please respect the physical distancing rules when waiting, entering, and exiting the restroom.
- Hand sanitizer will be available, but please feel free to bring your own.
- Children & leashed pups welcome (dogs outdoors only).
- Please do not visit the winery if you are not feeling well.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone who does not abide by the rules.
Thank you very much for your support and cooperation!